Smart Home Automation System on Wifi and RF
- Technical Specification
- Macromancie Advantage
Smart Home Automation system for Today’s Luxury Homes
- Smart controller is the core device in the system. It is a wireless smart networking device.
- It bridges the WIFI signals with RF signals so that the software, tablet or smart phone can control the RF touch panels.
- The controller can be hanged on the wall or put on the desk. User can even take it from one room to another room for enlarging the signal if there is not enough controller.
- There is a RJ45 interface on the back of controllers. For one family, they can have up to 8 controllers and 32 smart mobile devices with Android or IOS system.
|Remitting power||≥ -15 db m (Max)|
|Wireless network standard||802.11b/g/n|
|Receiving sensitivity||≥ - 8 9 d b m|
|RF Wireless Frequency||433.92MHz|
|RF remitting power||+14dBm|
|RF receiving sensitivity||-110dBm|
|RF remote control distance||≥20m|
Macromancie have multiple Advantages
- Strong R& D Team
- Strong Local Dealership Network
- Strong Pre-Sales Support
- Strong Technical Support at Installation Time
- Strong After Sale Support
- Strong Repair and Spare Parts Support Network