Standalone PIR MOTION Sensor For Light Control With Manual Override
- Technical Specification
- Macromancie Advantage
It has a longer detection range and wider angle, it is better for security use.
Occupancy Motion sensor is a fully automatic indoor security/courtesy light controller capable of controlling up to 1200W. At night, the built in passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor turns on the connected lighting system when it detects motion in its coverage area. During the day, the built in photocell sensor saves electricity by deactivating the lights.
The PIR Sensor Switch can detect the Infrared Rays released by human body. The light or any other electrical appliance can be activated automatically by the active presence of a human body within the detection range / coverage area & when there is no active human presence the light will be deactivated automatically. An adjustable time lets you select how long the light stays on after activation. Hence a considerable amount of electricity cost is saved by the use of the Sensor.
Stand alone 220V AC operation
LUX Level Control & Time Control
LOCKERS / SAFE ROOMS
ATMS – COLLEGES/ SCHOOLS/ INSTITUTES
HOSPITAL/ NURSING HOMES
MALLS AND MANY MORE PLACES….!
1. Rated Voltage: 230V AC 50Hz
2. Load Wattage: Max. 1000W incandescent bulb or Max. 300W fluorescent lamp
3. Detection Area: Max. 12 meters
4. Detection Angle: Max. 180º
5. Time-delay : From 10±5 seconds to 6±1 minutes adjustable
6. LUX Control Level : From daytime to darkness adjustable
7. Protection Class : IP44
- Strong R& D Team
- Strong Local Dealership Network
- Strong Pre-Sales Support
- Strong Technical Support at Installation Time
- Strong After Sale Support
- Strong Repair and Spare Parts Support Network