Macromancie Agni 64 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel
- Technical Specification
- Macromancie Advantage
Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel Event Log & LCD Display
A Fire Alarm Control Panel with Event Log & LCD Display is an electric panel that is the controlling component of a fire alarm system. The panel receives information from environmental sensors designed to detect changes associated with fire, monitors their operational integrity and provides for automatic control of equipment, and transmission of information necessary to prepare the facility for fire based on a predetermined sequence. There are four basic types of panels: coded panels, conventional panels, addressable panels, and multiplex systems. A fire alarm control panel is required under the building code for a majority of new commercial building construction in most countries.
- AC input supply: 220 V AC 50 H2
- DC input supply : 24 V DC
- Operating voltage: 24 V DC
- Normal Zone Voltage: 20.7 DC
- Stand by current: 8.2 Micro Ampere
- (EOL + detector’s)
- Alarm current: 20-35 Mille Ampere
- Alarm output: 2 V @ 1A
- Maximum No. Of Detectors: 20 No. n each Zone
- Dimension of Panel: 13”x11”x4”
- Colours of Panel : White, Red
(a)--Compatible with mostly all types of conventional detectors
(b)--128 event memory log.
(c)--user password protection
(d)--date & time continue display on LCD display.
(e)-- individual zone status always display on LCD.
(f)—RS-485 communication with main panel to local panel.
(g)--LCD continues display current date & Time with current status of each Zone
(h)--with 2- line 16- character LCD display
(I)--LCD and LED indication for Fire, OPEN, SHORT and ISOLATE of each Zone
- Strong R& D Team
- Strong Local Dealership Network
- Strong Pre-Sales Support
- Strong Technical Support at Installation Time
- Strong After Sale Support
- Strong Repair and Spare Parts Support Network