Macromancie Agni Addressable Wired & Wireless, Home/Commercial, Fire & Security Alarm Panel
- Technical Specification
- Sensors and Detectors That Can Be Added
- Macromancie Advantage
Security Alarm System for Home / Banks / office / Commercial buildings
Of the more than twenty lakh burglaries in the India each year, 70 percent are residential, according to the most recent estimates. Security cum Burglar alarm monitoring is a known burglary deterrent, protecting families and property against would-be and active home intruders. In fact, an important study done by Rutgers University School of Criminal Justice found that not only does residential burglar alarm monitoring protect individual homes, it decreases crime in entire neighborhoods, resulting in fewer burglary incidents in neighborhoods with more densely installed alarm systems.
A basic burglar alarm, which may be either hard-wired or wireless, has three components:
Central control panel is alerted when detection devices are triggered, and will either sound the alarm or notify the monitoring service. This is also used to arm and disarm the alarm or to call police if an intruder enters the home.
Detection devices, when armed, sense any disturbance to their guard function. If disturbed, the device triggers the alarm, which notifies the monitoring service.
Alarm or siren sound when a detection device triggers the alarm and This is not necessary with a monitoring service.
MACROMANCIE AGNI Prefer Hard wired Security Alarm System for better accuracy for Big Buildings.
MACROMANCIE AGNI Prefer Wireless Security Alarm System for Home
A Integrated Fire Alarm cum Security Alarm Control Panel with Dialer is latest Hi-tech user friendly most advanced Security Alarm including Fire Detection for Banks, Shops, Malls, Residential applications and corporate. This system consists of control unit with the battery back-up for 15 days and connected to multiple kind of sensors.
The sensors could be of any variety such as Magnetic Switches PIR sensors, LDR, Glass Break Sensors, Pedal Switches and Fire Detectors (Smoke / Heat).
The sensors are wired and are connected to the control panel. Similarly the hooters are wired and on receiving an alarm status the control unit triggers the hooter. Similarly the fire detectors are also wired linked to the control panel which performs fire detection for 24 hours.
- AC input supply: 220 V AC 50 H2
- DC input supply : 24 V DC
- Operating voltage: 24 V DC
- Normal Zone Voltage: 20.7 DC
- Stand by current: 8.2 Micro Ampere
- (EOL + detector’s)
- Alarm current: 20-35 Mille Ampere
- Alarm output: 2 V @ 1A
- Maximum No. Of Detectors: 20 No. in each Zone
- Dimension of Panel: 13”x11”x4”
- Colours of Panel : White, Red
- Home Security/ Burglar Alarm Panel 8 Zone
- PIR Motion Sensor (to detect movement)
- Magnetic Sensor (for Windows and Doors)
- Shutter Sensor
- Gas Leakage Detector
- Glass Sensor (Glass-break Detector)
- Smoke Detector
- Heat Detector
- Water Sensor (preventing costly damage from leaks and floods)
- Temperature Sensor (Will trigger an alarm whenever your home temperature changes a level)
- Carbon Monoxide Sensor (Detects dangerous levels of CO and triggers an alert)
- Photoelectric Beams
- Vibration sensor
- Access Control Sensors
- Photoelectric Sensors
- Ultrasonic Sensors (to protect an area by sound energy)
- Wire or Signal Receiver for Wireless panel, GSM Sim Card, Switches & Connectors
- Strong R& D Team
- Strong Local Dealership Network
- Strong Pre-Sales Support
- Strong Technical Support at Installation Time
- Strong After Sale Support
- Strong Repair and Spare Parts Support Network